Wednesday 29 August 2012

The results of a month's work...

Here they are...(no special computer effects added!  Just plain old phone camera with flash)


      
     

        


In terms of scoring....
  • I have played one mini game about Mr Black Consul Man and won!  
  • I've "built" all my purchases.  
  • I have painted 2 separate entries on the force organisation chart
  • ....so it's just bases to go.  I still have to think about that one.  Ages ago I was told that I HAD to base them so I got pebbles then eventually a textured paint from GW...however, I'm not sure how they look now compared to a Tron theme.  Need to decide before Friday though.  The pics above are just plain chaos black at the moment.
Right, I'm off.

- Enza -

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned you were going for a Tron-style theme for your Tau and coincidentally having just watched the film (I know, I know, why didn't I watch it well before now...), I have to say these look ace! Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete