Thursday 2 August 2012

Diary of Pedro Kantor - The Black Consul Days

By the Emperor if I see another Ork...I'll...

They made me lose all my Crismon Fists - I mean honestly, I've only just finished paying off the deposit on their new guns and they went and got slaughtered!

Curse those Orks.

And that mysterious Eldar. Not only for saving the bacon of the Space Marines - AGAIN! - but also that weird warning.  Some Eldar is going to punch me in the future.

Great.

I need that right now.

Oh yes, that other suggestion - the one I didn't mention - reform The Black Consuls in secret.

Apparently my destiny is not just to reform the Crimson Fists, but this crazy Eldar told me the once thought defeated Consuls need my help.

Seems a few of them were not in the Siege of Goddeth Hive but had relocated to Jerricho Reach and had taken leave from the Achilus Crusade - stories of a decent brewery of The Emperor's Ale have been circulated as to the reason, but these guys are dedicated Space Marines, they wouldn't dare do such a thing!


So there is my destiny, to seek out The Black Consuls and lead them to victory - Kantor out.

2 comments:

  1. Is it right to say go forth and prosper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of leading them to victory....is that anywhere near Basinggrad or do you need route planner for this trip?

    ReplyDelete