Tuesday 14 August 2012

The plan


After eighteen months or so of faffing around with different armies, I have final settled down with a loving family of Necrons. Now it might be the ‘broken’ codex or the ‘broken’ 6th edition rules, but for some reason I can’t seem to loose with them (partly down to my limited number of games – 4) NO I WILL NOT PLAY YOU!!! :p There is 1500pts sitting in a shoebox – this is the criteria for how my armies are built. If you don’t all fit in a shoebox then you don’t get to be in the army.

Fast forward to this old tale and we have a new challenge. While I do begrudgingly enjoy the painting, I tend to leave it all to the last moment and never feel that I have put in enough effort. So in short I’m telling a tale of a Wiggy’s brother who ended up with an army he spent enough time on, that it lived in a beautiful foam tray of battle. There’s a Darwin point here somewhere but this can be added in the comments section.

Month one
This has swapped around a bit, but the math works the same.
5 ‘Really’ rough riders
Recipe
Chaos marauder horsemen
Vampire count black knights
Green stuff

10 Catachan jungle veterans.
Recipe
Catachan jungle fighters
Plaguebears of Nurgle
Green stuff

Add in a knife, clippers, glue, Dremel and maybe a hammer.

I’ll upload some pictures in my next post of my cut and shunts of horses n’ riders. 

1 comment:

  1. You know you should play me again....go on, you clearly have nothing to fear but fear (and pointy ear darklight and poison) itself

    ReplyDelete