Tuesday 6 November 2012

Fire breathing zebra of doom


I know we have all been in the position where the crazy flaming zebra is on the attack. Explaining this, I’m sure will put into context why there has been such a delay in me making a post. What with finding the sword of ice and the lasso of contempt, never where you think they would be. Now why are you still reading at this point, it must be clear that this paragraph is just some pointless text (I now most of what I write is). Why not just skip down to the pictures. So back to the zebra - Turns out I had a bionic laser eye and just shot him with that.

Similar to Sonic 2 it turns out I have developed a 'two tails'. Although instead of a ginger fox I have gone for my old Necron army. Originally the plan was to take part in a doubles tournament mid November, which meant I had to get on and finish 900pts of the fleshless Arnie's. Below is what I have finished so far and a few of the bits that are not in my list but are mostly finished.






Until the next time I find a packed of biscuits and have a list of things that I should be getting on with, I so good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment