Monday 26 November 2012

Diary of Pedro Kantor - The Black Consul Days

Dear diary

I'm sorry I've neglected you, I am sorry to say some damn filthy Orks have been pestering me of late, I had to slaughter them all naturally and since a good slaughter takes time and precision planning I've had to neglect a few duties

Also that damn Eldar Farseer could not have been more right if he wanted to - I've only gone and found what remains of the Black Consuls - though I secretly suspect this is actually the will of The Emperor disguised as Eldar nonsense, you know, to test me!

I found this Sargeant wondering around aimlessly - when you have dirty great big axes in your hand the last thing you want to do is walk as aimlessly as this Space Marine was - I noticed something about his armour I had not seen in all my years of crushing damn filthy loathesome Orks - THEY MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL...must..control The Rage...

Anyways - his armour, it had the outline of a White Eagle with the rest of it being black with gold trimmings - ever since that Eldar mentioned the Consuls I did a quick check and sure enough he bore all the right markings

After a short discussion I discovered that the Consuls had survived, though they were small in number they were still going strong and I made it my business to bring them all together under my banner.

I met the troops - 1 Scout Squad with snipers and a Heavy Bolter, the Tactical Sqaud that was under the command of the wandering dirty great axe carrying Sargeant - clever men had managed to keep a working flamer and missile launcher going after all this time, praise be to the Emperor for missile launchers and the cleansing flames....the amount of Orks you can kill in flames....

Sorry, lost in thoughts again - I also found a Veteran Sternguard unit that I was very proud to see - 2 Combi plasmers, one plasmer gun, and 7 very large guns that could shoot all manner of nasty things at any passing nasty thing standing in their way - these men were the right unit for me, I decided I'd stick with this lot on the battlefield, they looked the part indeed!

From out of nowhere they produced a Landspeeder that had a gigantic flamer on it and a multi-melter, a thing of beauty of I ever saw it - I was very pleased with what these men had done - they had survived impossible odds and now by the Emperor's will - and NOT that rotten stinking pointy eared good for nothing poncy Eldar scum - they were willing to fight once more.

I did however think it lacked a vital ingredient and that ingredient was Sargeant Tellion - I once sliced an Ork's head off for him....ohhh the blood...and I felt he owed me a favour. He's a good type, great with teaching scouts new tricks and he agreed to come along as well

So, the Black Consuls had returned - in my next installment I'll describe The Great Battles recently fought

Kantor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment