Thursday 27 December 2012

Xmas time is a time for...bugs

Hello everyone and I hope the holiday season has brought you lots of joy, food and time to have some hobby fun.
Now I'm typing this with slightly black hands as I've been undercoating the bigger of my 2 new additions to the Hive Fleet Tiamat.
So this post is a bit of an update overall but also to say I'm really enjoying working on this army and hope that now it has grown to around the 1000 point size it will have the chance to try out against some new forces in the next year.


So here's the finished Tyranid Prime. I'm happy with the paint job even if the Boneswords aren't quite as I hoped. Very happy with the conversion and so am certain she will die in the first game that she takes to the table.




The two new additions for xmas to the bugs are the little flying nuisance that are gargoyles (thank you lovely wife). The first 10 will allow me to just get used to positioning them and then when I double their broods size and add in some Shrikes I expect them to pack a bit more punch.
The second pic is of one of the most used Tyranid models since the latest codex landed. Tervigons are simply great for their points, good resilience  force multiplier (quite literally  and no push over in combat....oh and scoring. Very much looking forward to unleashing in the new year.

Nom. Nom. Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment